6-12 Concrete Forms
The 6/12 hole pattern allows the contractor to easily accomplish 12" jumps.
- Available in widths from 36" - 1" and heights up to 120"
- Standard face sheet thickness .125
- Also available in .115
- 36" x 96", .125 thickness weighs 93 lbs
- 36" x 108", .125 thickness weighs 102 lbs
Inset Face Sheet
- Prevents damage and wear to face sheet edges.
- Superior weld penetration achieved by placing weld near the edge of the face sheet.
- Increases overall strength and life of panel without leaving unsightly seams.
- Corner gussets added to reinforce corner.
- 5" channel with shim design makes it impossible for concrete to enter and accumulate inside brace.
- Ends are welded on sides and tops to strengthen the form and ensure concrete cannot enter brace.
- Extruded Braces are serrated to prevent slipping and aid in handling, yet will not accumulate concrete.
- Heavy duty extruded aluminum extends life of panel.
- Dual point contact for ease of alignment.
- Notch for inset face sheet strengthens panel.
- Heat-treated and plated bushings are held in place by heavy duty ¼ inch solid steel plated rivets.
- Crowned bushing allows for easy release of wedges.
- Bushings increase strength of siderail, not weaken it like swedged bushings.
- Rivets are flush with siderail to reduce accumulation of concrete and make cleaning easier.
- Continuous weld around concrete form, including over top of bracing.
- Full panels are welded with computerized Robot to ensure consistency and quality.
- Certified Quality Control Program.