6-12 Double Bracing Concrete Forms
Every Concrete Form and Formworking Panel is Built to Last...
In addition to our standard 6-12 formworking panels; we also offer 6-12 Double Bracing formworking panels. This upgrade is constructed with double 1" x 2" tube bracing which provides less weight, easier handling, and more nailing area. This concrete form has the durability for any project residential or lite commercial.
- Widths from 36" - 1"
- Heights up to 120"
- Standard face sheet thickness .125
- Also available in .115
- 36" x 96", .125 thickness weighs 89 lbs
- 36" x 108", .125 thickness weighs 97 lbs
Inset Face Sheet
- Prevents damage and wear to face sheet edges.
- Superior weld penetration achieved by placing weld near the edge of the face sheet.
- Increases overall strength and life of panel without leaving unsightly seams.
- Corner gussets added to reinforce corner.
- "Boxed" design makes it impossible for concrete to enter and accumulate inside brace.
- Ends are welded on sides and tops to strengthen the form and ensure concrete cannot enter brace.
- Extruded Braces are serrated to prevent slipping and aid in handling, yet will not accumulate concrete.
- Heavy duty extruded aluminum extends life of panel.
- Dual point contact for ease of alignment.
- Notch for inset face sheet strengthens panel.
- Heat-treated and plated bushings are held in place by heavy duty ¼ inch solid steel plated rivets.
- Crowned bushing allows for easy release of wedges.
- Bushings increase strength of siderail, not weaken it like swedged bushings.
- Rivets are flush with siderail to reduce accumulation of concrete and make cleaning easier.
- Continuous weld around concrete form, including over top of bracing.
- Full panels are welded with computerized Robot to ensure consistency and quality.
- Certified Quality Control Program.