Block Concrete Forms
Looks like block…Feels like block…
WTF's natural "split block-look" forms leave a lasting impression. Residential or commercial applications can easily be painted or two-toned for a decorative look. WTF split block concrete forms are compatible to pouring block on one side and smooth on the other.
Split block forms give you a deep block design providing a realistic finished look.
- Width 36" - 1"
- Heights up to 120"
Available in any hole pattern:
- "Boxed" design makes it impossible for concrete to enter and accumulate inside brace.
- Ends are welded on sides and tops to strengthen the form and ensure concrete cannot enter brace.
- Heavy duty extruded aluminum extends life of panel.
- Exposed corners are mitered to reduce the accumulation of concrete.
- Heat-treated and plated bushings are held in place by heavy duty ¼ inch solid steel plated rivets.
- Crowned bushing allows for easy release of wedges.
- Bushings increase strength of siderail, not weaken it like swedged bushings.
- Rivets are countersunk into siderail to reduce accumulation of concrete and make cleaning easier.
- Continuous weld around concrete form, including over top of bracing.
- Certified Quality Control Program.