Super Light Concrete Forms
Is weight an issue with your concrete forms? Then the Super Light concrete form is for you. Consistent care increases the longevity of this panel.
- 36" x 120" weighs only 90 lbs
- 36" x 108" weighs only 81 lbs
- 36" x 96" weighs only 73 lbs
Inset Face Sheet
- Prevents damage and wear to face sheet edges.
- Superior weld penetration achieved by placing weld near the edge of the face sheet.
- Increases overall strength and life of panel without leaving unsightly seams.
- Backbone added for reduction in pillowcasing.
- Corner gussets added to reinforce corner.
- Striker pads for protection of .094 face sheet.
- Ends are welded on sides and tops to strengthen the form and ensure concrete cannot enter brace.
- Three convexed "ridges" on bracing provide additional strength.
- Heavy duty extruded aluminum extends life of panel.
- Dual point contact for ease of alignment.
- Notch for inset face sheet strengthens panel.
- Heat-treated and plated bushings are held in place by heavy duty ¼ inch solid steel plated rivets.
- Crowned bushing allows for easy release of wedges.
- Bushings increase strength of siderail, not weaken it like swedged bushings.
- Rivets are countersunk into siderail to reduce accumulation of concrete and make cleaning easier.
- Continuous weld around concrete form, including over top of bracing.
- Certified Quality Control Program.